Covered Wagon Tours
COVID SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
In response to concerns about the spread of the Corona Virus, Covered Wagon Tours has enacted the following safety guidelines:
- All guests and groups will be asked to complete a health screening before entering Covered Wagons Ranch. This may include temperature checks, questions for guests who exhibiting signs of illness, groups coming in from known corona virus “hot spots".
- All open-air Covered Wagons are equipped with hand sanitizer which is available to guests throughout the tour and multiple locations across the property.
- Our staff will wear face coverings and gloves, as necessary. Our staff will be tested for the virus during this time.
- Our staff will implement a safe social distance with our guests and adhere to state guided food-handling procedures when serving your BBQ dinner or lunch.
- All guests will be required to wear face coverings while on the wagon tour. Face coverings will be available for guests who do not have a face mask/covering with them.
- We will continue to reassess the situation and implement new restrictive and or more lenient policies when it is safe to do so.
- We thoroughly disinfect each vehicle after every tour including handrails, seats and other touch points. We sanitize and disinfect our restrooms and hand-washing stations.
The open-air nature of our Wagon Tour makes them inherently less risky than tours conducted in enclosed vehicles. Additionally, the property is large and offers safe social distancing. The dining tables for the guest’s use will be distanced indoors and outdoors for safety during your meal and or if you choose to just sit and relax. If you are from the same group or family, you may sit together given your own discretion. Despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to someone with the corona virus. Thus, participation in any tour is at your own risk.